|Sunday rambles monthly from West Lancashire to the Lake District, Yorkshire Dales, Peak District, North Wales.|
|We presently have vacancies for a few more members.
If you are interested in joining the Club please contact the Membership Secretary or Coach Bookings Secretary through the Contacts link on the left.
|17 September 2015.|
- Four walks at each venue in summer, three in winter
- 10 - 13 miles strenuous - usually 1500 feet of climb
8 - 9 miles moderate - usually 1000 feet of climb
6 - 7 miles leisurely - 700 feet of climb, and at a more leisurely pace
4 - 5 miles easy - up to 400 feet of climb
Notes on the nature of each walk are usually circulated on the outward coach journey.
See our Coach Notes for recent walks and our walks programme for the rest of this year.
- Coach leaves
- Burscough, Junction Lane at 08:20
Ormskirk Bus Station Stand 6 at 08:40
Westhead, Prince Albert at 08:45
Skelmersdale War Memorial at 08:50, then
Skelmersdale Baths Car Park at 09:00
- On the coach
- Rucksacks must be placed in the boot, and
Boots, clean or dirty, must be taken off on the return journey.
- Coach returns
- 17:30 in the summer
16:30 in the winter
- Club Membership - £15.00 per year from June 2016
Members' Coach Fare - £12.00 from June 2016
Details of our Booking and Cancellation procedures
- Non-members are welcome to join us for a maximum of two walks when seats are available from 7 days before a walk at a fare of £15.00, but must join the Club to take part in further walks.
- Please Note
- All ramblers on the coach are expected to join and stay with their chosen walking Group.
You are responsible for your own safety. You should -
- not join a walk beyond your capability,
- always carry adequate and waterproof clothing,
- bring food and drink with you for the day.
- Dogs are not allowed on the coach or on the walks.
- By email first please (Use the "Contact" button on the left).
- Members' Services
- Seats available on the next coach
Lost Property - Property lost, found, or left on the coach.
Recce Expenses Claim Form
Guidance Notes for Leaders and Ramblers
Club Data Protection Policy
- Links to other Rambling Groups in the West Lancashire area on the Internet and web sites of Lancashire or rambling interest.
Skelmersdale Rambling Club is affiliated to the Ramblers Association
This site maintained by Derek Lee, last updated
© Skelmersdale Rambling Club 2002